Monday, October 24, 2011

Photography Ramblings

San Antonio Volleyball Portrait

This is a photo shoot I did for a friend of mine. His daughter plays in volleyball leagues here in San Antonio and needed a picture for the league. Being the over the top kinda guy he is, he commissioned me for this shot. He wanted something mean and "bad @ss" looking. 

Those of you who know me, know that I love photography. I wish I could do nothing but shoot pictures all the time and never have to work. The problem is life requires money. Photography requires even more money. I could easily spend $25,000.00 on photo gear and still not get everything I want / need. So instead I have to build up my gear one pay check and one photo shoot at a time. Anyone out there with a winning Lotto ticket they don't know what to do with?

No comments:

Post a Comment