Friday, April 30, 2010

Hobbies



    Hobbies

    I have many hobbies including, gardening / landscaping, barbecuing, photography and training my beagle just to name a few. I also enjoy doing craftsman type work such as building my dog's house, a fire wood shed, picnic table, and various garden structures. Click on the links above to see some of my posts about my hobbies.

    Photography is my favorite hobby even though I don't get to do it as much as I would like. The I-phone is making it easier to take and edit simple photos.




     Its really fun when I get to merge two or more of my hobbies at once.






    The picnic table I built, with the dog house and wood shed in the background

















    Even though it is a large part of what I do at work, I still enjoy editing video.

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment